View Profile Cesarean-Pizza

All 61 Movie Reviews

13 w/ Responses

excellent as always.

Well, there isn't a whole lot going on. The arm's movement looks smooth.

ok, so I didn't get the joke. But people saying that it's great animation... well not everyone just the post that's visible to me at this very moment. This animation is not very good. I usually excuse poor animation for good writing or humor but this had neither.

I find the poeple defending this guy humorous.

I don't understand what you're trying to get at here.

But sound wise, I like the crowd noises.

Good use of depth of field.

Arsonist, I don't know how you want to put down a flash that was made 9 years before your said event. As unfortunate as said event may have been.

As for this flash, it is a classic in my heart, a real newgrounds original.

This is the best use of Typography I have ever

seen

This is what flash can be capable of

Excellent! This is some high level animation and story telling. You've delivered another great addition to the Brackenwood epic. I am very much looking forward to the conclusion.

... Vinnie ...

You are truly an amazing Imagineer. You are a brilliant person and what ever it is that is taking your time from are is missing out on your true talent. I cannot express how magical this flash made me feel. It serves as a reminder of why I look up to you. You don't think like the rest of the world and THAT is fantastic. I love your work with all my heart and I look to it for inspiration.

i love you

these are all the things i made fun of while refusing to see this movie. oh my god this made me laugh so hard. there are no word that describe how much i love this video.

Male